- Stromanthe Triostar with its beautiful leaves and its ability to thrive in low light is a perfect plant for home decor.
- This plant is often seen in corridors and corners of the living room.
- Watering requirement for the plant is generally twice a week. But it is ideal to water it whenever the top layer of the soil feels dry.
- Plant height without the port is - 8 to 12 inch. And the plant spread is ranging between - 6 to 11 inch. And the Pot height is 4 inch.
- Live Plant with Pot. Pot is self- watering where excess water gets stored in the reservoir below, the roots then absorbs water via capillary action and the plants get water as and when required, allowing you to water less frequently. Making it perfect plant for office desk.
Stromanthe Tristar is a decorative foliage plant that can be planted both indoors and outdoors.