- Sindhu Mango is the most Demandable Mango Plant.
- Rare & Newly Born Variety in India.
- It Is Seedless Mango Plant.
- Easy to Grow in Indian Climate.
- Low Maintenance Plant.
- Safe & Secured Packing.
- Fast Delivery Across India
Sindhu is seedless mango variety from hybrids of mango varieties. Has a rich, sweet and distinctive flavor, but does have less fiber than other varieties.
The Sindhu has been trialed across India with success growing in local conditions.
Mango Sindhu variety plants are not 100% seedless but have very thin and small seeds. It has the considerable shelf life of a week after it is ripe making it exportable. It is also one of the most expensive kinds of mango and is grown mainly in western India.