Safe & Secured Packing with Good Aeration.
Fast Delivery Across India
The Kesar mango is one of the best mangoes, which are famous for their fruit quality, attractiveness fruit and pulp colour, taste & good shelf life. Kesar mangoes are mostly grown in Gujarat, Western India. Kesar Mangoes are commonly known as the queen of Mangoes.
Health Benefits of Mango Pulps
Being known as the “King of Fruit ” Aam Ras has several health benefits and it is not only promoted by our elders but also by doctors to prevent our body from diseases and maintain its well-being.
- Good for Eyes – Swad’s Aam Ras is loaded with Vitamin A which makes the slop a perfect fruit to improve eyesight.
- Strengthens Bones – Puree has several minerals in it which highly help in strengthening bones in the human body.
- Boost Immunity – The fruit not only has vitamin A but also contains vitamin C which improves immunity and body health.
- Boost Memory – Filled with the rich nutrients of Iron, amras is a great option for boosting and improving your memory power.
- Maintaining Blood Pressure & Cholesterol Levels – In addition, it also fights obesity and regulates diabetes, maintaining blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Improves digestive system – Being the king of fruits, thick rich creamy mush is filled with the goodness of dietary fibers which helps in improving the digestive health of the body.
- Body polishing – Due to its nourishing characteristics, The slurry helps in body polishing and keeps it moisturized.
- Useful during pregnancy for mother as well as the baby – The slush provided prenatal nutrients which is beneficial to you as well as the baby.
- Prevents Anemia – Filled with the goodness of Vitamin K, aam ras helps in the prevention of anemia making it the best option to include in the diet.
- Improves Heart Health – Both Magnesium and Potassium present in the puree helps in improving and maintaining heart health.