- Puspita Nursery Alphonso Mango Plant Grafted
- Most Tasty & Sweet Mango Plant
- Easy to Grow & Low Maintenance Fruit Plant
- Can be Planted in Pot & Direct Soil.
- Easy Adjustable in Indian Climate.
- Safe & Secured Packing.
- Fast Delivery Across India.
The Alphonso mango is also known as the king of mango is also one of the most expensive varieties of mango in the world. It is a grafted mango that originated during the Portuguese colonial period. Alphonso is grown mainly in western parts of India and other countries like Pakistan, West Bengal, etc… and one of the most exported mangoes. They are evergreen trees that mainly considered seasonal fruit, as they are available in a large quantity during the months between mid-April to June. Alphonso mangoes have a rich, creamy, tender texture and delicate, juicy pulp which is the main reason for their demand. The Pulp of the Alphonso mango is mainly used in making sorbet, ice cream, lassi, soufflé, mousse, puree and juice.