- Aglaonema Red is also one of the most stylish houseplant and needs minimal care and can thrive extremely well in low light levels.
- With its colorful foliage this plant is a perfect home-decor plant.
- Watering requirement for the plant is generally twice a week. But it is ideal to water it whenever the top layer of the soil feels dry.
- Plant height without the pot is - 6 to 11 inch. And the plant spread is ranging between - 8 to 12 inch. And the Pot height is 4 inch.
- Live Plant with Pot. Pot is self- watering where excess water gets stored in the reservoir below, the roots then absorbs water via capillary action and the plants get water as and when required, allowing you to water less frequently. Making it perfect plant for office desk.
Easy to grow this Aglaonema Red live indoor plant variety needs minimal care and can thrive extremely well in low light levels. The best part about growing Aglaonema Lipstick is its dazzling splashes of hot red on a dark, glossy green leaf surface, diffuse scarlet-red midribs, and orange veins or bright lime green flecking feature stunning color combinations. Also widely known as the Lipstick Plant.