- Earth stars are unusual houseplants perfect for adding a dash of color and texture to your spaces.
- Most commonly used in open or closed Terrariums & dish gardens as a centerpiece.
- Watering Schedule - Everyday (Hand Spray).
- Plant height - 2 to 3 inch
- Natural Plant with Self Watering Pot.
The Earth Star plant is commonly used in open or closed Terrariums & dish gardens as a centerpiece. It is high on maintenance. It should be hand sprayed every day. But all the efforts are worth this unusual looking flat plant with colorful, star-shaped, rosette arrangements of leaves.